David W Peate Publications
CV & Service
page maintained by
David Peate © 2018
Publications in Peer-Reviewed Journals and Books
If you need copies (pdf or paper), please send me a reprint request.
Citation information can be found at ResearcherID (Web of Science) and Google Scholar.
87. DW Peate, Y Smit, SA Halldorsson, IJ Parkinson, CJ Hawkesworth, N Lamkey.
Regional variations in lithological expression of enriched components in the Icelandic mantle.
in preparation for Contributions to Mineralogy & Petrology
86. DW Peate, LK Horkley, A McCarthy, M Dorais, F van der Zwan, X-L Huang.
Insights into magmatism on the South China Sea rifted margin from whole-rock and Cr-spinel chemistry.
in preparation for Lithos
Submitted or in revision
85. D Burney, DW Peate, MS Riishuus, IA Ukstins.
Reconstructing the plumbing system of Vatnafell, a primitive alkaline tuya in the Snaefellsnes off-rift zone on Iceland, using geothermobarometry and CSDs.
Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research (submitted).
84. A McCarthy, M Dorais, F van der Zwan, DW Peate.
The control of cooling rates in fine-scale mineral compositions and thermobarometry of South China Sea MORB.
Chemical Geology (submitted).
83. DO Cukierski, DW Peate, I Ukstins, C Kloberdanz, CT Foster, C Lim.
Textural and compositional characteristics of metallic spherules in impact melt from Monturaqui crater, Chile.
Meteoritics and Planetary Science (in revision).
82. C Cai, LV Stebounova, DW Peate, TM Peters.
Evaluation of a portable aerosol collector and spectrometer to measure particle concentration by composition and size.
Aerosol Science and Technology 53, 675-687.
81. E Wright, AJ Waterman, DW Peate, M Kunst, J Cardoso, C Detry.
Animal mobility in Chalcolithic Portugal: isotopic analyses of cattle from the sites of Zambujal and Leccia.
Journal of Archaeological Science: Reports 24, 804-814.
80. AH Ghanim, JG Koonce, B Hasa, AM Rassoolkhani, W Cheng, DW Peate, J Lee, S Mubeen.
Low-loading of Pt nanoparticles on 3D carbon foam support for highly active and stable hydrogen production.
Frontiers in Chemistry - Electrochemistry 6, #523 (doi: 10.3389/fchem.2018.00523).
79. HC Larsen, G Mohn, M Nirrengarten, Z Sun, J Stock, Z Jian, A Klaus, C Alvarez-Zarikian, J Boaga, S A Bowden, A Briais, Y Chen, D Cukur, K Dadd, W Ding, M Dorais, E Ferre, F Ferreira, A Furusawa, A Gewecke, J Hinojosa, TW Höfig, K Hsiung, B Huang, E Huang, X Huang, S Jiang, H Jin, B Johnson, R Kurzawski, C Lei, B Li, L Li, Y Lia, J Lin, C Liu, C Liu, Z Liu, A Luna, C Lupi, A McCarthy, L Ningthoujam, , N Osono, DW Peate, P Persaud, N Qiu, C Robinson, S Satolli, I Sauermilch, JC Schindlbeck, S Skinner, S Straub, X Su, C Su, L Tian, F M van der Zwan, S Wan, H Wu, R Xiang, R Yadav, L Yi, C Zhang, J Zhang, Y Zhang, N Zhao, G Zhong, L Zhong.
South China Sea rifted margin records rapid transition from continental breakup to ocean crust formation.
Nature Geoscience 11, 782-789 (doi: 10.1038/s41561-018-198-1).
78. SA Halldorsson, E Bali, ME Hartley, DA Neave, DW Peate, GH Gudfinnsson, I Bindemann, MJ Whitehouse, MS Riishuus, GBM Pedersen, S Jakobsson, R Askew, CR Gallagher, ER Gudmunsdottir, J Gudnason, WM Moreland, BV Oskarsson, P Nikkola, HI Reynolds, J Schmith & T Thordarson.
Petrology and geochemistry of the 2014-2015 Holuhraun eruption, central Iceland: compositional and mineralogical characteristics, temporal variability, and magma storage.
Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology 173, 64 (doi: 10.1007/s00410-018-1487-9).
77. P Díaz-del-Río, S Consuegra, J Audije, S Zapata, O Cambra, A Gonzalez, AJ Waterman, JT Thomas, DW Peate, C Villalobos, P Bueno, RH Tykot.
El Rebollosillo (Torrelaguna, Madrid): a third millenium BC collective burial cave in central Iberia (in spanish)
Trabajos de Prehistoria 74, 68-85 (doi: 10.3989/tp.2017.12184).
76. P Díaz-del-Río, AJ Waterman, JT Thomas, DW Peate, RH Tykot, MIM Navarrete, JM Vicent.
Diet change and mobility patterns in the Late Prehistory of Central Iberia (4000-1400 cal BC). The evidence of radiogenic (87Sr/86Sr) and stable (δ18O, δ13C) isotope ratios.
Archaeological and Anthropological Sciences 9, 1439-1452 (doi: 10.1007/s12520-017-0480-y).
75. M Reagan, S Turner, H Handley, M Turner, C Beier, John Caulfield, DW Peate.
210Pb-226Ra disequilibria in young gas-laden magmas.
Scientific Reports 7, article# 45186 (doi: 10.1038/srep45186).
74. B Zhu, DW Peate, Z Guo, R Liu, Wei Du.
Crustally-derived granites in Dali, SW China: new constraints on silicic magmatism in the Central Emeishan Large Igneous Province.
International Journal of Earth Sciences 106, 2503-2525 (doi: 10.1007/s00531-016-1444-7).
73. KE Schilling, PJ Jacobson, RD Libra, M Gannon, R Langel, DW Peate.
Estimating groundwater age in the Cambrian-Ordovician aquifer in Iowa: Implications for biofuel production and other water uses.
Environmental Earth Sciences 76:2 (doi: 10.1007/s12665-016-6321-y).
72. S Yoon, DW Peate
"Teaching what I learned": exploring Earth and Space Science learning experiences in secondary school with a particular emphasis on their comprehension of the concept of "geologic time'.
International Journal of Science Education 39, 1436-1453.
71. MS Riishuus, C Harris, DW Peate, C Tegner, JR Wilson, CK Brooks.
The formation of low-d18O magmas of the Kangerlussuaq Intrusion by addition of water derived from dehydration of foundered basaltic roof rocks.
Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology 169, 41-56.
70. KE Schilling, R Anderson, DW Peate, JA Dorale, C Alexander.
Mining unique soft and old water within the Manson impact structure.
Hydrogeology Journal 23, 95-103.
69. G Zhai, KS Walters, DW Peate, PJJ Alvarez, JL Schnoor.
Transport of gold nanoparticles through the plasmadesmata and precipitation of gold ions in leaf cells of whole woody poplar.
Environmental Science & Technology Letters 1, 146-151.
68. AJ Waterman, DW Peate, AM Silva, JT Thomas.
In search of homelands: using strontium isotopes to identify biological markers of mobility in late prehistoric Portugal.
Journal of Archaeological Science 42, 119-127.
67. MK Reagan, WC McClelland, G Girard, KR Goff, DW Peate, Y Ohara, RJ Stern.
The age of the S. Mariana fore-arc crust: implications for middle Eocene climate change.
Earth and Planetary Science Letters 380, 41-51.
66. C Lim, K Toyoda, K Ikehara, DW Peate.
Late Quaternary tephrostratigraphy of Baegdusan and Ulleung volcanoes using marine sediments in the Japan Sea / East Sea.
Quaternary Research 80, 76-87.
65. MM Monick, J Baltrusaitis, LS Powers, JA Borcherding, JC Carabello, I Mudunkotuwa, DW Peate, JM Thompson, K Walters, VS Grassian, G Gudmundsson, A Comellas.
Effects of Eyjafjallajökull volcanic ash on innate immune system responses and bacterial growth in vitro.
Environmental Health Perspectives 121, 691-698.
64. AU Dogan, DW Peate, M Dogan, FI Yesilyurt-Yenice, O Unsal.
Petrogenesis of mafic-silicic lavas at Mt. Erciyes, central Anatolia, Turkey.
Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research 256, 16-28.
63. J Prytulak, SG Nielsen, AN Halliday, J Harvey, D Ionov, KA Kelley, Y Niu, DW Peate, KWW Sims.
The stable vanadium isotope composition of the mantle and mafic melts.
Earth and Planetary Science Letters 365, 177-189.
62. DW Peate, I Ukstins Peate, MC Rowe, JM Thompson, AC Kerr.
Petrogenesis of high MgO lavas of the lower Mull Plateau Group, Scotland: insights from melt inclusions.
Journal of Petrology, 53, 1913-1942.
61. AU Dogan, M Dogan, DW Peate, Z Dogruel.
Textural and mineralogical diversity of compositionally homogeneous dacites from the summit of Mt. Erciyes, central Anatolia, Turkey.
Lithos, 127, 387-400.
60. MC Rowe, DW Peate, I Ukstins Peate.
An investigation into the nature of the magmatic plumbing system at Paricutin Volcano, Mexico.
Journal of Petrology, 52, 2187-2220.
59. MC Rowe, DW Peate, A Newbrough.
Compositional and thermal evolution of olivine-hosted melt inclusions in small-volume basaltic eruptions: a "simple" example from Dotsero volcano, NW Colorado.
Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology, 161, 197-211.
58. SE Bryan, I Ukstins Peate, DW Peate, S Self, D Jerram, M Mawby, JS Marsh, JA Miller.
The largest volcanic eruptions on Earth.
Earth-Science Reviews, 102, 207-229.
57. DW Peate, K Breddam, JA Baker, M Kurz, AK Barker, T Prestvik, N Grassineau & AC Skovgaard.
Compositional characteristics and spatial distribution of enriched Icelandic mantle components.
Journal of Petrology, 51, 1447-1475.
56. AK Barker, PM Holm, DW Peate, JA Baker.
A five million year record of compositional variations in mantle sources to magmatism on Santiago, southern Cape Verde archipelago.
Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology, 160, 133-154.
55. MK Reagan, O Ishizuka, RJ Stern, KA Kelley, Y Ohara, J Blichert-Toft, SH Bloomer, J Cash, P Fryer, BB Hanan, R Hickey-Vargas, T Ishii, JI Kimura, DW Peate, MC Rowe, M Woods.
Fore-arc basalts and subduction initiation in the IBM system.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems, 11, Q03X12, doi:10.1029/2009GC002871.
54. JA Dorale, BP Onac, JJ Fornos, J Gines, A Gines, P Tuccimei, DW Peate.
Sea-level highstand 81,000 years ago in Mallorca.
Science, 327, 860-863.
53. DW Peate.
Global dispersal of Pb by large-volume silicic eruptions in the Paraná-Etendeka large igneous province.
Geology, 37, 1071-1074.
52. AK Barker, PM Holm, DW Peate, JA Baker.
Geochemical stratigraphy of submarine lavas (3-5 Ma) from the Flamengos Valley, Santiago, Cape Verdes.
Journal of Petrology, 50, 169-193.
51. DW Peate, JA Baker, SP Jakobsson, TE Waight, AJR Kent, NV Grassineau & AC Skovgaard.
Historic magmatism on the Reykjanes Peninsula, Iceland: a snap-shot of melt generation at a ridge segment.
Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology, 157, 359-382.
50. DW Peate, L Falkena, AJR Kent.
Pb isotope variations in hydrogenetic Fe-Mn crusts from the Izu-Bonin fore-arc.
Chemical Geology, 258, 288-298.
49. DW Peate, AK Barker, MS Riishuus, R Andreasen.
Temporal variations in crustal assimilation of magma suites in the East Greenland flood basalt province: tracking the evolution of magmatic plumbing systems.
Lithos, 102, 179-197.
48. MS Riishuus, DW Peate, C Tegner, JR Wilson, CK Brooks.
Petrogenesis of cogenetic silica over- and under-saturated syenites by periodic recharge in a crustally contaminated magma chamber: the Kangerlussuaq Intrusion, East Greenland.
Journal of Petrology, 49, 493-522.
47. E Bali, A Zanetti, C Szabo, DW Peate, TE Waight
A micro-scale investigation of melt production and extraction in the upper mantle based on silicate melt pockets in ultramafic xenoliths from the Bakony-Balaton Highland volcanic field (Western Hungary).
Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology, 155, 165-179.
46. E Bali, G Falus, DW Peate, C Szabo, K Hidas, K Torok, T Ntaflos.
Remnants of boninitic melts in the upper mantle beneath the central Pannonian Basin?
Mineralogy and Petrology, 90, 51-72.
45. MS Riishuus, DW Peate, C Tegner, JR Wilson, CK Brooks, C Harris.
Temporal evolution of a long-lived syenitic centre: the Kangerlussuaq Alkaline Complex, East Greenland.
Lithos, 92, 276-299.
44. AK Barker, JA Baker, DW Peate.
Interaction of the rifting East Greenland margin with a zoned ancestral Iceland plume.
Geology, 34, 481-484.
43. JA Baker, DW Peate, MF Thirlwall, TE Waight.
Reply to comment by Albarède et al. on "Pb isotopic analysis of standards and samples using a 207Pb-204Pb double spike and thallium to correct for mass bias with a double-focusing MC-ICP-MS".
Chemical Geology, 217, 175-179.
42. MS Riishuus, DW Peate, C Tegner, JR Wilson & CK Brooks.
On the petrogenesis of syenites at a rifted continental margin: origin, contamination, and interaction of alkaline mafic and felsic magmas in the Astrophyllite Bay Complex, East Greenland.
Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology, 149, 350-371.
41. DW Peate, CJ Hawkesworth.
U-series disequilibria: insights into mantle melting and the time scales of magma differentiation.
Reviews of Geophysics, 43, RG1003, paper# 2004RG000154.
40. I Ukstins Peate, JA Baker, M Al-Kadasi, A Al-Subbary, KB Knight, P Riisager, MF Thirlwall, DW Peate, PR Renne, MA Menzies.
Volcanic stratigraphy of large-volume silicic pyroclastic eruptions during Oligocene Afro-Arabian flood volcanism in Yemen.
Bulletin of Volcanology, 68, 135-156.
39. R Andreasen, DW Peate, CK Brooks.
Magma plumbing systems in large igneous provinces: inferences from cyclical variations in Palaeogene East Greenland basalts.
Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology, 147, 438-452.
38. JA Baker, DW Peate, TE Waight, C Meyzen.
Pb isotopic analysis of standards and samples using a 207Pb-204Pb double spike and thallium to correct for mass bias with a double-focusing MC-ICP-MS.
Chemical Geology, 211, 275-303.
37. AJR Kent, B Jacobsen, DW Peate, TE Waight, JA Baker.
Isotope dilution MC-ICP-MS rare earth element analysis of geochemical reference materials NIST SRM 610, NIST SRM 612, NIST SRM 614, BHVO-2G, BHVO-2, BCR-2G, JB-2, WS-1, W-2, AGV-1, AGV-2.
Journal of Geostandards and Geoanalysis, 28, 417-429.
36. BLA Charlier, DW Peate, CJN Wilson, JB Lowenstern, M Storey, SJA Brown. Crystallisation ages in coeval silicic magma bodies: 238U-230Th disequilibrium evidence from the Rotoiti and Earthquake Flat eruption deposits, Taupo Volcanic Zone, New Zealand.
Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 206, 441-457.
35. KK Jensen, JA Baker, TE Waight, R Frei, DW Peate. High precision Ru, Pd, Ir, Pt, Re and REE determinations in the Stevns Klint KT-boundary reference material (FC-1) by isotope dilution multiple-collector-ICP-MS.
Journal of Geostandards and Geoanalysis, 27, 59-66.
34. DW Peate, O Stecher. Pb isotope evidence for contributions from different Iceland plume components to Palaeogene East Greenland flood basalts.
Lithos, 67, 39-52.
33. DW Peate, JA Baker, J Blichert-Toft, D Hilton, M Storey, AJR Kent, CK Brooks, H Hansen, AK Pedersen, RA Duncan. The Prince of Wales lavas, East Greenland: the transition from tholeiitic to alkalic magmatism during the final stages of Palaeogene continental break-up.
Journal of Petrology, 44, 279-304.
32. AJR Kent, DW Peate, S Newman, EM Stolper, JA Pearce. Chlorine in submarine glasses from the Lau Basin: seawater contamination and constraints on the composition of slab-derived fluids.
Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 202, 361-377.
31. TE Waight, JA Baker, DW Peate. Sr isotope ratio measurements with a double-focussing MC-ICPMS:techniques, observations and pitfalls.
International Journal of Mass Spectrometry, 221, 229-244.
30. B Willigers, JA Baker, EJ Krogstad, DW Peate. Precise and accurate in situ Pb-Pb dating of apatite, monazite and sphene by laser ablation MC-ICP-MS.
Geochimica Cosmochimica Acta, 66, 1051-1066.
29. DW Peate, A Mangini, H-J Leyk, PW van Calsteren. Pitfalls in 230Th-238U dating of young Quaternary volcanic rocks: a case study from Fornicher Kopf (East Eifel Volcanic Field, Germany).
Quaternary Science Reviews, 20, 1927-1933.
28. DW Peate, TF Kokfelt, CJ Hawkesworth, PW van Calsteren, JM Hergt, JA Pearce. U-series isotope data on Lau Basin glasses: the role of subduction-related fluids during melt generation in back-arc basin basalts.
Journal of Petrology, 42, 1449-1470.
27. BP Onac, L Björkman, S Björck, O Clichici, T Tamas, DW Peate, B Wohlfarth. The first dated Eemian lacustrine deposit in Romania.
Quaternary Research, 56, 62-65.
26. DW Peate, CJ Hawkesworth, PW van Calsteren, RN Taylor, BJ Murton. 238U-230Th constraints on melting and plume-ridge interaction along the Reykjanes Ridge.
Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 187, 259-272.
25. L Kirstein, DW Peate, CJ Hawkesworth, SP Turner, C Harris, MSM Mantovani. Early Cretaceous basaltic and rhyolitic magmatism in southern Uruguay associated with the opening of the South Atlantic.
Journal of Petrology, 41, 1413-1438.
24. CJ Hawkesworth, K Gallagher, L Kirstein, MSM Mantovani, DW Peate, SP Turner. Tectonic controls on magmatism associated with continental break-up: an example from the Paraná-Etendeka Province.
Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 179, 335-349.
23. SP Turner, DW Peate, CJ Hawkesworth, SM Eggins, AJ Crawford. Two mantle domains and the time scales of fluid transfer beneath the Vanuatu arc.
Geology, 27, 963-966.
22. DW Peate, CJ Hawkesworth, MSM Mantovani, NW Rogers, SP Turner. Petrogenesis and stratigraphy of the high-Ti/Y Urubici magma type in the Paraná flood basalt province and implications for the nature of Dupal-type mantle in the South Atlantic region.
Journal of Petrology, 40, 451-473.
21. SP Turner, DW Peate, CJ Hawkesworth, MSM Mantovani. Chemical stratigraphy of the Paraná basalt succession in western Uruguay: further evidence for the diachronous nature of Paraná magma types
Journal of Geodynamics, 28, 459-469.
20. SP Turner, LA Kirstein, CJ Hawkesworth, DW Peate, S Hallinan, MSM Mantovani. Petrogenesis of an 800 m lava sequence in eastern Uruguay: insights into magma chamber processes beneath the Paraná flood basalt province.
Journal of Geodynamics, 28, 471-487.
19. DW Peate, JA Pearce. Causes of spatial compositional variations in Mariana arc lavas: trace element evidence.
The Island Arc, 7, 479-495.
18. DW Peate, JA Pearce, CJ Hawkesworth, H Colley, CME Edwards, K Hirose. Geochemical variations in Vanuatu arc lavas: the role of subducted material and variable mantle wedge.
Journal of Petrology, 38, 1331-1358.
17. DW Peate. The Paraná-Etendeka Province. In: J Mahoney & M Coffin (eds), Large Igneous Provinces: Continental, Oceanic, and Planetary Flood Volcanism,
AGU Geophysical Monograph, 100, 217-245.
16. CJ Hawkesworth, SP Turner, DW Peate, F McDermott, PW van Calsteren. Elemental U and Th variations in island arc rocks: implications for U-series isotopes.
Chemical Geology, 139, 207-221.
15. CJ Hawkesworth, SP Turner, F McDermott, DW Peate, PW van Calsteren. U-Th isotopes in arc magmas: implications for element transfer from the subducted crust.
Science, 276, 551-555.
14. DW Peate, JH Chen, GJ Wasserburg, DA Papanastassiou, JW Geissman. 238U-230Th dating of a geomagnetic excursion in Quaternary basalts, Albuquerque volcanic field, New Mexico (USA).
Geophysical Research Letters, 23, 2271-2274.
13. SP Turner, CJ Hawkesworth, K Gallagher, K Stewart, DW Peate, MSM Mantovani. Mantle plumes, flood basalts and thermal models for melt generation beneath continents: assessment of a conductive heating model and applications to the Paraná.
Journal of Geophysical Research, 101, 11503-11518.
12. DW Peate, CJ Hawkesworth. Lithospheric to asthenospheric transition in Low-Ti flood basalts from the southern Paraná, Brazil.
Chemical Geology, 127, 1-24.
11. JA Pearce, DW Peate. Tectonic implications of the composition of volcanic arc lavas.
Annual Review of Earth and Planetary Sciences, 23, 251-285.
10. DW Peate, CJ Hawkesworth, MSM Mantovani. Chemical stratigraphy of the Paraná lavas (S. America): classification of magma types and their spatial distribution.
Bulletin of Volcanology, 55, 119-139.
9. CJ Hawkesworth, K Gallagher, S Kelley, MSM Mantovani, DW Peate, M Regelous, NW Rogers. Paraná magmatism and the opening of the South Atlantic. In: BC Storey, T Alabaster & RJ Pankhurst (eds) Magmatism and continental-break-up,
Geological Society of London Special Publication, 68, 221-240.
8. JA Pearce, SR van der Laan, RJ Arculus, BJ Murton, T Ishii, DW Peate, IJ Parkinson. Boninite and harzburgite from Leg 125 (Bonin-Mariana forearc): a case study of magma genesis during the initial stages of subduction.
Proceeding of the Ocean Drilling Program, Scientific Results, 125, 623-659.
7. BJ Murton, DW Peate, RJ Arculus, JA Pearce, SR van der Laan. Trace element geochemistry of volcanic rocks from Site 786: the Izu-Bonin forearc.
Proceeding of the Ocean Drilling Program, Scientific Results, 125, 211-235.
6. JG Mitchell, DW Peate, BJ Murton, JA Pearce, RJ Arculus, SR van der Laan. K-Ar dating of samples from Sites 782 and 786 (Leg 125): the Izu-Bonin forearc region.
Proceeding of the Ocean Drilling Program, Scientific Results, 125, 203-210.
5. JM Hergt, DW Peate, CJ Hawkesworth. The petrogenesis of Mesozoic Gondwana low-Ti flood basalts.
Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 105, 134-148.
4. DW Peate, CJ Hawkesworth, MSM Mantovani, W Shukowsky. Mantle plumes and flood basalt stratigraphy in the Paraná, South America.
Geology, 18, 1223-1226.
3. MSM Mantovani, DW Peate, CJ Hawkesworth. Geochemical stratigraphy of the Paraná continental flood basalts: a contribution from boreholes. In: EM Piccirillo & AJ Melfi (eds), Mesozoic flood volcanism from the Paraná basin (Brazil): petrogenetic and geophysical aspects, Instituto Astronomico e Geofisico Publishers, São Paulo, pp 15-24. (get PDF file here)
2. DW Peate, MSM Mantovani, CJ Hawkesworth. Geochemical stratigraphy of the Paraná continental flood basalts: borehole evidence.
Revista Brasileira de Geociencias, 18, 212-221.
1. CJ Hawkesworth, MSM Mantovani, DW Peate. Lithosphere remobilisation during Paraná CFB magmatism. In: KG Cox & MA Menzies (eds), Oceanic and continental lithosphere: similarities and differences,
Journal of Petrology, special lithosphere issue, pp 205-223.
8. Scientific Party. Chapter 7: Transect EG64 Results.
Proceeding of the Ocean Drilling Program, Initial Reports, 163X, 1-16, doi:10.2973/odp.proc.ir.163x.107.2007.
7. Scientific Party. Chapter 6: Transect EG65 Results.
Proceeding of the Ocean Drilling Program, Initial Reports, 163X, 1-50, doi:10.2973/odp.proc.ir.163x.106.2007.
6. Scientific Party. Chapter 5: Transect EG66 Results.
Proceeding of the Ocean Drilling Program, Initial Reports, 163X, 1-16, doi:10.2973/odp.proc.ir.163x.105.2007.
5. Scientific Party. Chapter 4: Transect EG68 Results.
Proceeding of the Ocean Drilling Program, Initial Reports, 163X, 1-25, doi:10.2973/odp.proc.ir.163x.104.2007.
4. Scientific Party. Chapter 3: Explanatory Notes.
Proceeding of the Ocean Drilling Program, Initial Reports, 163X, 1-50, doi:10.2973/odp.proc.ir.163x.103.2007.
3. TFD Nielsen, H Hansen, CK Brooks, CE Lesher and Field Parties (2007). The East Greenland continental margin, the Prinsen af Wales Bjerge and new Skaergaard intrusion initiatives.
Geology of Greenland Survey Bulletin, 189, 83-98.
2. PW van Calsteren, CJ Hawkesworth, DW Peate. Melt generation and transport at mid-ocean ridge and back-arc settings.
BRIDGE newsletter, 16, 7-15.
1. DW Peate. Stratigraphy and Petrogenesis of the Paraná continental flood basalts, southern Brazil.
Ph.D thesis (unpublished), The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK, 360 pp.